This page features miscellaneous items (mix of printed and on spec):
logos/branding, event programs, posters, postcards, older higher education books, including:
- Jazz on 9th Poster sketches for a proposed neighborhood event—I sure hope it will eventually get off the ground, sounds like it would be fabulous! Placeholder mock-up photos by the amazing Bryon Malik!
- Rev One Design branding sketches. The company changed hands so this is as far as we got before then. It was fun to work on them in any case.
- Founders for Change - branding/logo rough sketches on spec (they went with something simpler, but again, fun to brainstorm and sketch.)
- Logo for Grand Manor bedding branding on spec
- Berkeley Old-Time Music Convention (BOTMC) I've designed their programs for a bunch of years - based on the extraordinary poster designs of David Murray. This one from 2011.
berkeleyoldtimemusic.org / spectacularopticals.com (David Murray)
- Additional entries:
Big Sur Old-Time Music Camp, a wedding poster, more Fillmore posters + sketches, various (mostly older) book designs. "Finite Mathematics" (featuring a wall-size textile) won a Bookbuilders Award for book cover design, and Trinity Chamber Concerts (brochures and postcard mailers for multiple years/seasons).