Freight & Salvage Coffeehouse
Posters, Fundraising Mailers, Web Banners, Calendars, Logos and more
I love the Freight & Salvage. They have some of the best acoustic and traditional music in the world. It's an honor to design for them. My bands have enjoyed playing their stage, as well. It's a treat to get to work with so many great musicians, the wonderful staff, and the photographers (usually the wonderful Mike Melnyk!)
• Esprit de Django et Stephane Festival Posters (2014+2015) - celebrating the amazing music of Django Reinhardt and Stephane Grappelli.
• Berkeley Bluegrass Festival 2016
• Warren Hellman poster/plaque for the green room, aka "Big Twang Lounge" (based on a song that Warren and Colleen Browne wrote). I feel so lucky to have known and worked with Warren. My bands were also honored to play his "Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival" many times, and I really enjoyed being Warren's banjo tech for a few tours with his band, The Wronglers. I miss him dearly. (separate portfolio entry also)
• Woody Guthrie's "American Song" - an amazing musical (and they even made a cake based on my design).
• Fundraising mailers, envelopes and lobby signs (2011-2015).
• Logos - for various ongoing themes/events